Kilns are automatically controlled according species and thickness. High air-flow and the size of the heater battery will decide the speed of drying.
Kilns can be fork-truck or rail loading/unloading. Wood heating is the most economical heat supply.
Heat treatment is used for pallets.
Our kilns are robust and have local back-up. They are specifically designed for fast drying of softwood and hardwood timber. Features include heat treatment and fan speed control for energy efficiency.
Here are some of its main features:
- Aluminium and stainless steel chamber.
- Alu-steel heating coils.
- Computer-driven intake and exhaust dampers.
- Heating and humidification control valves.
- Easy to use, accurate control via computer.
- Forktruck or carriage loading